- Spring Meadow Townhouses are all "Cable Ready", however, residents may choose to subscribe to satellite television service. However, there are restrictions on how the dishes may be installed. One must contact the Management Office prior to scheduling a satellite installation.
- Upon contacting the Management Office, and prior to any installation, residents must sign a Satellite Installation Form.
- Satellite dishes may be mounted on the resident's storage shed, patios or balconies. Installation of the dish upon the storage shed is the preferred location. However, should reception problems occur, the dish may be installed in an alternate location AFTER consultation with Management Staff.
- Satellite dishes may NOT be mounted or installed on the roof tops, exterior walls, windows, or window frames.
- Satellite dishes may NOT be installed in any manner that may result in damage to the units or buildings.
- Satellite dishes may NOT be installed in a location other than one's own leased space.
- Satellite dishes may NOT be installed in common areas.
- Satellite dishes may NOT exceed one meter in diameter. Resident may NOT install any satellite dish larger than one meter (three feet, three inches) at its widest expanse.
- Satellite dishes must be PROFESSIONALLY installed by an outside contractor. Residents may NOT install satellite dishes themselves.
- Installations may only be scheduled Monday thru Friday, between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- The Installation Contractor must report to the Management Office prior to the start of any installation.
- The Installation Contractor will be accompanied to the respective resident's unit by a Maintenance Technician.
FULL SIZE BASKETBALL HOOPS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY.
IF FOUND THEY WILL BE REMOVED BY MANAGEMENT.
- It is the sincere intention of the Management Company (Mount Holyoke Management LLC) and S.M.A.R.T. to create a safe community, which is supportive of families.
- Parents are reminded of their responsibility to monitor their children's safety and behavior.
- For safety consideration, children under the age of five (5) years old should have constant supervision by an adult.
- Parents are requested to instruct their children NOT to play in the laundry rooms, woodlands, streets, parking areas, construction sites, and on or near maintenance equipment.
- Special playground areas are provided for children's recreation. All children are required to be supervised by an adult at all times when using these facilities.
- Children are NOT permitted to ride wheeled vehicles in parking areas.
- Parents are requested to instruct their children not to leave toys in either the walkways or parking lots.
2.) Outside Storage
- Per FIRE SAFETY CODE, storage within your patio area should NOT impede entry or exit.
- Well maintained storage areas are available to each residence.
- Patios should be kept clean, without anything blocking the walkway.
- Seasonal patio furniture should be stored in your storage shed during the out of season periods.
- Flower pots ARE permitted within your patio area.
3.) Definition of Public and Private Space
- Private exterior space for the units is defined as the space directly in front of the unit extended to the sidewalk and the entire patio.
- Public Space is everywhere else.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children understand and abide by the boundaries between Public and Private space.
4.) Use of Alcohol Outdoors
- Consumption of alcohol is NOT permitted within any Public area.
- The consumption of alcohol is only permitted outside within Private areas, as defined within Rule #3.
- Individual Flower Gardens are permitted.
- Flower Gardens can only be located either in the rear of one's unit, or within three feet of the front and the side of one's unit.
- Vegetables Gardens are only permitted if they are in pots, on one's patio.
- All Gardens must be well groomed and maintained, and must be enclosed with low landscape border fencing.
- If a properly enclosed Garden is accidentally damaged by Spring Meadow staff or a related sub-contractor, Spring Meadow shall provide reasonable reimbursement to the resident.
- No privacy fences are permitted.
- Residents must dispose of trash at the closest dumpster to their unit.
- All trash shall be put SECURELY into trash bags and tied/sealed.
- Recycling items must be placed into the appropriate blue bins.
- After disposal of trash, residents are required to close their dumpster's doors. Adherence will deter stray animals from entering the dumpster.
8.) Usage of Unit Storage Shed
- Storage Sheds will be assigned by Spring Meadow Management
- No dangerous or flammable items may be stored within the Storage Shed.
- Residents will be given one (1) key for their Storage Shed.
- Should a resident lose their Storage Shed key, they must report is immediately to the Management Office. Upon notice, Management will replace the lost key, however, the resident will be charged for cost of the replacement key.
9.) Laundry Rooms
Laundry Rooms Operating Hours:
>Monday thru Friday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
>Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am to 10:00pm
*These times may vary per notice by Spring Meadow Management.
- Residents are asked to respect the Laundry Room facilities by abiding by the posted rules.
- Children are NOT permitted to play in the Laundry Rooms.
- Children are NOT permitted to operate the laundry machines.
- Loitering in the Laundry Rooms is NOT permitted.
- Smoking and consuming alcohol are NOT permitted within the Laundry Rooms.
- Doors to the Laundry Rooms must remain closed.
Our Laundry Rooms' machines are maintained by Automatic Coin Laundry. For questions or concerns regarding the machines, please call 1-800-747- 7837. Please have the respective Laundry Room Number, and the machine number.
10.) Resident Owned Appliances
- Residents are permitted to have additional freezers and/or refrigerators, and portable dishwashers.
- Appliances may not block exits or stairways.
- Washer and/or dryer units are NOT permitted. However, residents with physical disabilities are permitted to have full-size washing machines and dryers; however, they must receive permission from Spring Meadow Management prior to installation.
- Clotheslines cannot be hung from buildings or storage sheds.
- Only portable drying racks may be used on patios.
- Clothes must be taken in at night.
- Community Center Programs
- Community Economic Programming
- Community Food Pantry Services